Recipe: Mexican Bean Dip
Recipes using McCormick Taco Seasoning
Price Each: $14.29USD
Mexican Bean Dip Ingredients
- 2 cans Frito Bean Dip
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning (or to taste)
- 20 drops Tabasco sauce (or to taste)
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1/2 cup chopped black olives
- 8 ounces shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces shredded Sharp Cheddar cheese
To make Mexican Bean Dip
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Mix all ingredients except shredded cheeses until well combined.
- Pour bean mixture into an oven safe dish, at least 9 X 13.
- Top with shredded cheeses.
- Bake until cheeses melt and dip is hot.
Serve Mexican Bean Dip with tortilla chips.
Shipping Cost Est