Recipe: Mexican Layered Dip
Recipes using McCormick Taco Seasoning
Price Each: $14.29USD
Mexican Layered Dip Ingredients
- 1 can (16 ounce) refried beans
- 1 container (16 ounce) sour cream
- 1 tbsp McCormick Taco Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/4 cut sliced green onions
- 1 cut chopped avocados
- 1 can (2.2 ounce sliced black olives, drained
To make Mexican Layered Dip
- Spread refried beans in a shallow serving dish.
- Mix sour cream with Taco Seasoning; spread over beans.
- Layer remaining ingredients.
Serve Mexican Layered Dip with tortilla chips.
Makes 10-12 servings of Mexican Layered Dip.
Shipping Cost Est