Ingredients in Mint Truffles
To make Mint Truffles
- Melt chocolate (not chips) in top of double boiler over hot, not boiling water.
- Spread evenly in a foil lined 8" square pan. Refrigerate until set.
- Melt chocolate chips as above. Cool. Blend butter and
sugar in blender or food processor.
- Add eggs and blend well. Add melted chocolate chips and
- Spread second mixture over first mixture and refrigerate until just firm, about 1 hour.
- Using foil lift truffle from pan. Remove foil and cut candy into pieces.
Serve Mint Truffles immediately or return to refrigerator covered with plastic wrap. Mint Truffles will keep 2 or 3 weeks. When cutting the truffle do soon a bread board with a sharp knife. You must cut clear through the bottom layer. So you must exert a little pressure so that you get a clean cut.
Shipping Cost Est