Price Each: $17.47USD
2 1/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 packed brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
2 large eggs
2 cups (12oz) Nestle Toll House Semi-Sweet Chocolate Morsels
1 cup chopped nuts (optional)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
Grease 15 X 10 inch jelly pan
1. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt in small bowl and set aside.
2. Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla extract in large mixing bowl until creamy.
3. Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
4. Gradually beat in flour mixture.
5. Stir in morsels and nuts.
6. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
7. Bake for 20-25 mins or until golden brown.
8. Cool in pan on wire rack.
Servings: Approx 4 dozen bars