Recipe: Oriental Shrimp
Recipes using Tones Minced Garlic
Price Each: $16.87USD
- 1 lb shrimp
- 1 1/2 tsps Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 tsps lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tsps dry mustard
- dash of pepper
- 1 tbsp milk
- 3 tbsps melted butter
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 dsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp dried minced garlic
- Place shrimp in shallow open pan 45 mins before serving.
- Sprinkle on Worcestershire, lemon juice, mustard and dash of pepper.
- Refrigerate shrimp for 30 minutes.
- Toss shrimp mixture with milk, then drain off milk and marinade and sprinkle shrimp with 1 1/2 tsps melted butter.
- In same pan, broil shrimp about 3 inches from heat for 3 minutes; turn, sprinkle with remaining 1 1/2 tsps melted butter and broil about 2 mins longer or until done and golden.
- Combine soy sauce, honey, salt, pepper and garlic to make a sauce to apss separately at the table.
Shipping Cost Est