Recipe: Peaches and Cream Kuchen
Recipes using McCormick Siagon Cinnamon
Price Each: $6.63USD
Peaches and Cream Kuchen Ingredients
- 1 package yellow or white cake mix
- 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup toasted coconut (optional)
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 29 ounce can sliced peaches, drained
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
To Make Peaches and Cream Kuchen
- Mix the dry cake mix, butter, and coconut until crumbly.
- Put aside 1 cup of this mixture for topping. Press rest of the Kuchen dough into a 13x9” pan.
- Bake Kuchen at 350° F until golden brown about 10 to 15 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool.
- While Kuchen is cooling, mix ssour cream and egg. Pour into crust. Arrange sliced peaches over cream.
- Mix sugar and ground cinnamon. Sprinkle over peaches.
- Sprinkle reserved cake mix over peaches.
- Bake at 350° F. until golden brown 20 to 30 minutes.
- Serve warm or cool, plain or with whipped topping.
Makes 10 servings of Peaches and Cream Kuchen.
Shipping Cost Est