Recipe: Peppered Steak
Recipes using McCormick Ground Cumin
Price Each: $16.68USD
- 2 lbs Boneless Beef Steak
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Cloves Garlic, chopped
- 2 Medium Onions, each cut into 4 wedges
- 1/2 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp Vinegar
- 1/2 Stick Butter
- 2 tbsp Canola Oil
- 2 Green Peppers, Chopped
- 1 lb Mushrooms, Cleaned and Sliced
- 2 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 1/4 tsp Sage
- 1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
- Slice beef into 1/4 inch wide strips.
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Saute beef in 1/2 stick butter and 2 tbsp canola oil.
- Sprinkle salt, pepper, dash of sage, and cumin over steak. Toss lightly to mix seasonings and remove from pan.
- In the same skillet, saute the garlic and onion wedges, until onion is soft.
- Add chopped green peppers and saute for two minutes.
- Add mushrooms and saute two more minutes.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, and tomato paste in a small pan.
- Heat to boiling.
- Pour over vegetables and toss lightly until vegetables are tender crisp.
- Add sliced steak and heat through.
Shipping Cost Est