Recipe: Pheasant Rice Supreme
Recipes using McCormick Organic Oregano
Price Each: $8.13USD
- 1 C. rice, part wild rice, part regular cooking long grain rice
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp seasoned salt
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 cup water
- 8 large halves of pheasant breasts
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms browned in butter
- Dry White Wine
- Grease a casserole.
- Add the rice. Mix the salt, seasoned salt, pepper and ginger. Add to the rice and mix well.
- Add the mushrooms and water.
- Place pheasant breast on rice and on top of each piece of pheasant put 1 tablespoon butter, 1 tablespoon dry white wine, 1 tablespoon cream.
- Keep tightly covered during baking for 1 1/2 hours at 325° F. If pheasant is dry, baste with butter.