Recipe: Pickled Salmon
Recipes using Durkee Mixed Pickling Spices
Price Each: $10.81USD
- 1/2 medium-sized salted salmon
- 4 large round onions, sliced
- 1 pint cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 to 3 tablespoons pickling spices
- Skin salmon and cut into 1/2-inch cubes.
- Soak in cool water about 6 hours, and drain.
- Layer salmon cubes and onion slices alternately in a
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients in a stainless steel pan, boil for 5 minutes, let it cool and pour over fish. Cover jar, and place in refrigerator.
- Soak for few days before eating.
Shipping Cost Est