Recipe: Pizza Dip
Recipes using Tones Italian Seasoning
Price Each: $12.04USD
Ingredients in Pizza Dip
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 8 oz can pizza sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped red pepper
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
To Make Pizza Dip
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine cream cheese and Italian seasoning; mix well.
- Spread into bottom of 8x8 casserole or baking dish.
- Combine cheeses and sprinkle 1/2 cheese mixture over cream cheese..
- Spread pizza sauce over cheese.
- Top with remaining cheese, pepper, and onions.
- Bake uncovered for 18-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and mixture is bubbling around the edges.
- Serve with breadsticks or bread.