Recipe: Potato Casserole
Recipes using Tones Curry Powder
Price Each: $12.66USD
- 6 potatoes, boiled for about 10 minutes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 4 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 1/2 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Slice potatoes about 1/4 inch thick.
- Blend together sour cream, cream of chicken soup, salt, white pepper and curry powder.
- Arrange a layer of potatoes in an oiled casserole; top with layer of egg slices and then a layer of cream mixture.
- Repeat until all ingredients are used.
- Combine crumbs with cheese and sprinkle overtop.
- Bake at 350° F for 30 minutes.
Recipe makes 6 servings of Potato Casserole.
Shipping Cost Est