Recipe: Quick Cranberry Relish
Recipes using Tones Cinnamon, Ground
Price Each: $14.84USD
- 16 ounce can of whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup light golden raisins
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- In a small mixing bowl stir together the cranberry sauce, 1/2 of the chopped walnuts, raisins, ground cinnamon, and ground cloves.
- Cover and chill cranberry mixture thoroughly in the refrigerator.
- Sprinkle the remaining chopped walnuts over the cranberry mixture just before serving.
Makes 12 servings.