Price Each: $13.65USD
1 cup sugar
2 sticks butter, softened
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
2 cups sifted unbleached* flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream together eggs, sugar, butter and baking soda.
3. Combine cream of tartar, vanilla and sifted flour.
4. Mix flour mixture with the creamed butter, a little at a time. Mix well.
5. Drop by the tablesppon onto a greased cookie sheet.
6. Press down cookies with a large floured spoon.
7. Sprinkle tops of cookies with favorite color of Cake Mate Crystals.
8. Bake until edges brown, about 8-10 minutes.
* Unbleached flour is naturally whitened by aging.