Price Each: $0.00USD
7 Beef Bouillon cubes
6 cups water
1/4 cup butter
4 large onions, thinly sliced.
1/3 cup water
2 tbsp flour
1 tbsp Worchester Sauce
1. In a large pot, boil 6 cups water and dissolve bouillon cubes.
2. In a non-stick skillet melt butter, then add the sliced onions, and cook until onions are browned and caramel colored.
3. Add the onions to the beef bouillon mix and continue to cook for 10 minutes.
4. Combine the water and flour in a measuring cup. Mix into a slurry, and add to the pan. Cook for 4-5 minutes to allow the soup to thicken.
1. Spoon soup into large cups, and top with either bread cubes or a slice of french bread.
2. Top with Swiss, Gruyere, or Mozeralla cheese
3. Place in an oven, and broil 1-2 minutes until cheese melts.