Recipe: Taco Salad
Recipes using Tones Taco Seasoning
Price Each: $9.71USD
- 1 head lettuce, tear or chop
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 green pepper, chopped
- 15 olives (green), sliced
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tbsps grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 jar mild taco sauce
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 tbsp taco seasoning
- tortilla chips
- Brown lean ground beef and drain off fat.
- Mix taco seasoning with cooked ground beef.
- Mix chopped lettuce, onion, pepper, olives, tomatoes together in a large bowl.
- Add tortilla chips to bottom of serving bowl.
- Add mixed vegetables to tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle cheeses over vegetables.
- Top with taco sauce.
- Serve immediately to avoid tortillas from getting soggy.
Shipping Cost Est