Recipe: Salmon Croquettes
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $17.48USD
- 1 16oz can Red Sockeye salmon
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup matzo meal
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1/2 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/2 tsp dehydrated chopped onion
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- Remove any bone or skin from salmon.
- Mash with a form and combine with all ingredients.
- Wet hands, and divide salmon mix into 4 equal sized balls. Form into
round flat salmon cakes.
- Heat canola oil in a large non-stick skillet, then add cakes.
- Cook salmon cakes over medium heat until golden brown, then turn and cook
other side until golden brown.