Recipe: Salmon Loaf (Low Cal)
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $13.98USD
- 12 oz canned, skinned, boned, drained salmon
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 2 slices white bread, finely crumbed
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 tsp dried chopped onion
- 2 tsp chopped fresh dill (or 1 tsp dill seed)
- 1/2 tsp grated lemon peel
- 1/4 tsp thyme leaves
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp butter, melted
- In medium bowl, combine all ingredients except butter.
- Add 2 tsp butter and mix well with fork.
- Grease 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 2 1/2 inch microwave safe loaf pan with remaining butter.
- Spoon in salmon mixture and smooth top.
- Microwave on medium high about 18 minutes (center should be firm).
- Let stand for 5 minutes.
- Invert loaf onto serving platter.
- Garnish with lemon slices and fresh dill.
Shipping Cost Est