Recipe: Sausage Cheese Dip
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $13.98USD
Ingredients in Sausage Cheese Dip
- 10 ounce can Ro-Tele tomatoes and green chilies
- 1 pound mild sausage
- 1 pound Velveeta cheese
- 1 tsp dried chopped onion
- tortilla chips
To Make Sausage Cheese Dip>/strong>
- Brown sausage and drain thoroughly.
- Strain liquid from Ro-Tele tomatoes and chilies.
- Cut Velveeta cheese into chunks.
- Combine sausage, tomatoes/chilies, onion, and cheese in double boiler.
- Stir cheese mixture frequently until mixture is thoroughly blended and heated.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Recipe makes 8 servings of Sausage Cheese Dip
Shipping Cost Est