Recipe: Seafood Casserole
Recipes using McCormick Fancy Paprika
Price Each: $5.51USD
- 2 cup rice, cooked
- 1/2 lb shrimp, cooked and shelled
- 1/2 lb fresh crabmeat
- 1/2 lb fresh bay scallops
- 1/4 cup sliced unblanched almonds
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup tomato juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 4 oz can sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/8 tsp white pepper
- Combine cooked rice, green pepper, celery, onion, and water chestnuts.
- Place in a buttered 8" x 11" casserole.
- Combine mayonnaise, tomato juice, salt and pepper.
- Pour half of this mixture over the rice and vegetables in casserole.
- Arrange shrimp, crab and scallops around the edge of casserole, leaving the center free.
- Pour remainder of tomato juice mixture over seafood.
- Combine almonds and cheese; pile into center of casserole.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika. Bake, covered, at 350° F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Shipping Cost Est