Recipe: Shrimp Scampi
Recipes using Nina Chopped Garlic
Price Each: $6.49USD
Shrimp Scampi Ingredients
To make Shrimp Scampi
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Place the wine and butter in a large non-stick skillet, heat until butter is melted.
- Add the chopped garlic to the wine butter mixture, and cook the garlic for 2 - 3 minutes.
- Add shrimp and cook, stirring frequently for 3 to 5 minutes or until shrimp turns pink.
- Season the shrimp with the salt and white pepper.
- Place linquine in a large serving bowl, and place shrimp on top of the pasta. Sprinkle Shrimp Scampi with the chopped parsley flakes and serve immediately.
Shipping Cost Est