Recipe: Shrimp Alfredo
Recipes using Tones Restaurant Black Pepper
Price Each: $16.96USD
Shrimp Alfredo Ingredients
- 1 can beer
- 1 1/2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1/2 cup shrimp and crab boil seasoning
- 4 lbs medium shrimp
- 1 stick butter, melted
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tbsps Worcestershire sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
To make Shrimp Alfredo
- Bring beer, lemon juice and shrimp boil seasoning to a boil.
- Add shrimp and cook 2 to 5 minutes; covered stirring often.
- For sauce, bring rest of ingredients to boil, stirring constantly.
- Serve individual dishes of sauce with shrimp.
Shipping Cost Est