Recipe: Shrimp Maque Choux
Recipes using Tabasco Sauce
Price Each: $10.18USD
- 4 tbsps butter
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large green or red pepper, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno pepper, minced
- 1 lb medium shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 1 10oz pkg frozen corn, thawed
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- Dash hot pepper sauce (optional)
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium high heat.
- Add onion, pepper and jalapeno and saute until softened; about 12 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and cook until opaque, about 5 minutes.
- Add corn and cream and cook 5 minutes, until heated through.
- Season with salt, pepper, and hot sauce.
Shipping Cost Est