Recipe: Spicy Corn Pepper Relish
Recipes using Nina Chopped Garlic
Price Each: $6.49USD
- 2 tbsp canola or olive oil
- 3 large red onions, diced
- 1 tsp chopped garlic or 2 large cloves garlic, crushed
- 3 large green bell peppers, cored, seeded and diced
- 2 tsp prepared horseradish
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 10 ounce package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup wine or cider vinegar
- In a 12 inch skillet over medium-high heat, heat the oil; add the onions and garlic and cook about 5 minutes, stirring often until onions are crisp-tender.
- Add peppers, horseradish, sea salt, black pepper and cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the corn and vinegar; bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve at room temperature or refrigerate to serve cold later.
Shipping Cost Est