Price Each: $14.37USD
1 small head of favorite lettuce
1 or 2 tomatoes, chopped
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 avocado, cut up
1 small bag your favorite tortilla chips
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 lb lean ground beef
1 can kidney beans, drained
3/4 cup oil
1/4 cup vinegar
1/4 cup catsup
1 tsp honey
1 clove garlic
1/2 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Brown lean ground beef, drain off any grease.
2. Break up lettuce and add other vegetables to a large mixing bowl.
3. Make dressing using oil, vinegar, catsup, honey, garlic, paprika, and pepper. Set aside
4. Toss salad, adding beans and cooked ground beef.
5. Sprinkle grated cheese over top of salad.
6. Break up tortilla chips and sprinkle on top of cheese.
7. Toss dressing with salad or offer dressing on the side for guests to add their own.
Servings: 4 - 6