Recipe: Tuna Florentine
Recipes using McCormick Chopped Onion
Price Each: $13.98USD
- 2 10 oz pkgs frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 2 tbsps dried minced onion
- 12 1/2 oz can tuna, drained
- 6 hard cooked eggs, sliced
- 2 10 3/4 oz cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup sour cream (1/2 pt)
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 2 cup soft bread crumbs (about 4 slices)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Squeeze spinach to remove excess liquid.
- Spread spinach evenly in greased 2 qt casserole.
- Sprinkle with onion, tuna and eggs.
- Mix soup and sour cream; pour mixture evenly over eggs.
- Mix melted butter and crumbs and sprinkle evenly over top of casserole.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, until golden brown and bubbly.
Shipping Cost Est