Price Each: $11.17USD
1 lb lean ground turkey
1/2 cup chopped onion
1 8-oz can tomato sauce
1 19-oz can whole tomatoes
1/4 tsp ground black pepper
1/4 tsp Tabasco Sauce
1/2 tsp oregano leaves
1/2 tsp basil leaves
1/4 tsp garlic powder
8oz package Ricotta cheese
8oz sliced provolone cheese
4oz grated mozerella cheese
1 package lasagna noodles, cooked
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Brown ground turkey in a non-stick 3 quart saucepan.
3. Add onion, and cook until clear.
4. Add seasonings, and mix well. Add tomato sauce, and whole tomatoes. Simmer for 10-15 minutes. Add water if needed.
5. Meanwhile, combine egg, mozerella, and Ricotta cheeses in bowl and mix well.
6. In a 9x13 inch baking pan, place 1/4 cup of sauce, then add a layer with lasagna noodles.
7. Top with a layer of sauce, then 1/2 of cheese, including sliced provolone. Repeat, then add a top layer of lasagna noodles.
8. Cover pan and bake for 40 minutes. Remove cover and bake an additional 1-15 minutes, until top is brown and noodles are still soft.
9. Remove from oven, and allow to cool for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Serve with garlic bread.