Recipe: 7 Layer Bars
Recipes using Diamond Whole Almonds
Price Each: $24.80USD
7 Layer Bar Ingredients
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup chopped almonds
- 4 ounces coconut (flaked)
- 1 can Eagle Brand condensed milk
To make 7 Layer Bars
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Melt butter directly in a 13 x 9 inch pan.
- Layer other ingredients, beginning with graham cracker crumbs and end with Eagle Brand milk poured over all.
- Bake 7 Layer Bars at 350° F. for 30 minutes.
- Cool and cut 7 Layer Bars into squares.
Shipping Cost Est