- 1 pkg lime jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small (7oz) bottle 7UP soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 8oz pkg cream cheese
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 cup sliced peaches (canned)
- Soften cream cheese; add mixture of jello and boiling water.
- Add bottle of 7UP.
- Mix vigorously (an electric mixer is a great help in working the cream cheese into the jello mixture evenly).
- Add vanilla, nuts, and peaches.
- Pour into mold.
- Let gel for about 1 hour and then stir once to prevent heavy ingredients from settling.
- Chill until firm; unmold.
Variations can be made by the use of different jello flavors combined with various fruits to suit whatever color scheme you want.
Shipping Cost Est