Recipes using McCormick Organic Oregano
Price Each: $6.78USD
- 1 lb leanest ground beef
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 egg substitute
- 1 medium sized onion, minced
- 4 oz can diced Ortega chilies
- 1/4 tsp oregano leaves
- 1/4 tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Three 14 oz cans low sodium beef broth
- Two 12 oz jars green chile salsa
- Mix all ingredients except broth and salsa.
- Form into 24 1" meatballs.
- In a large non-stick saucepan combine beef broth and salsa. Bring to a boil.
- Drop meatballs into beef broth and salsa mixture. Cover and bring back to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Shipping Cost Est