Recipe: Apple Glazed Pork Chops
Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $25.73USD
- 4 to 6 pork chops
- salt and pepper
- 4 to 6 apples, cored and quartered
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 3 tbsps brown sugar
- 1/4 to 1/2 tsp ginger
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Salt and pepper pork chops; brown in pan or under broiler.
- Place apple quarters on top of chops in ungreased baking pan.
- Combine apple juice, brown sugar and ginger; pour over apples and chops.
- Bake for 1 hour or until done.
Shipping Cost Est