Recipe: Apple Goodie
Recipes using Baking Powder
Price Each: $18.33USD
Ingredients in Apple Goodie Recipe
- 3 cups cored and sliced apples
- 1/3 cup granulate sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 cup shortening or butter
- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
To make Apple Goodie Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Grease an oven proof casserole dish.
- Place apple slices in a greased baking pan and cover with 1/3 cup granulated sugar.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon.
- In a mixing bowl, mix brown sugar, shortening or butter, oatmeal, flour, baking powder and baking soda.
- Sprinkle this mixture over apples.
- Bake until apples are tender and top is lighly browned. Approx 20 minutes.
Serve Apple Goodies warm with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Shipping Cost Est