Recipe: Apple Squares
Recipes using Tones Pure Vanilla Extract
Price Each: $13.65USD
Ingredients in Apple Squares
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup granulated brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup unbleached Pillsberry or King Arthur
- All-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup chopped apples
Apple Squares Topping Ingredients
- Confectioners sugar
To make Apple Squares recipe
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cream together the butter, egg, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon in a separate bowl, and mix well.
- Add the nuts and apples, and stir well.
- Pour batter into a greased 8x8x2 baking pan and bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and confectioners sugar while still warm.
- When cool, cut into 2x2 squares.
Shipping Cost Est