Recipe: Apricot Fruit Bars
Recipes using Ann's House of Nuts Apricots
Price Each: $16.18USD
Apricot Fruit Bars Ingredients
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 cup crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup walnuts
To make Apricot Fruit Bars
- Combine chopped dried apricots, raisins, and water in saucepan and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally until water is absorbed.
- Cool slightly and set aside.
- Combine remainder of ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Add apricot and raisin mixture and blend well.
- Spread in greased 9" square pan.
- Bake at 350° F. for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cut into bars while still warm and roll in powdered sugar.
- When bars are completely cold, roll in powdered sugar again.
Makes 2 dozen Apricot Fruit Bars.
Shipping Cost Est