Recipe: Avocado Appetizer
Recipes using McCormick Cayenne Pepper
Price Each: $15.86USD
- 2 medium avocados, peeled and halved
- juice of 2 limes
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (6 1/2 oz) can minced clams, well drained
- 1/4 cup chopped pimento, drained
- 1/4 cup shopped green onion
- 1 clove garlic, mashed
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp cayeene (or more to taste)
- Cut avocados into chunks; put into bowl and sprinkle with lime juice and refrigerate.
- Beat sour cream and cream cheese together until smooth.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Spoon dip into small bowl and surround with avocado chunks; provide picks for dipping.
Servings: About 2 cups