Recipe: Baked Persimmon Pudding
Recipes using McCormick Siagon Cinnamon
Price Each: $6.63USD
Ingredients in Baked Persimmon Pudding
- 2 cups sifted flour
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups sieved persimmon pulp
- 1 egg, well beaten
- 2 tbsp melted butter
To make Baked Persimmon Pudding
- Mix and sift the flour, baking soda, salt, ground cinnamon, and sugar.
- Mix the persimmon pulp and egg together.
- Add the melted butter and the sifted dry ingredients; beat until smooth.
- Pour into a greased casserole; set in a pan of hot water and bake in a slow oven (325° F) for 1 1/2 hours.
- Serve Baked Persimmon Pudding with plain or whipped cream or with vanilla ice cream.
Shipping Cost Est