Recipe: Baked Custard
Recipes using Tones Pure Vanilla Extract
Price Each: $13.65USD
Baked Custard Ingredients
- 4 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 1 quart rich milk or thin cream, warmed
To make Baked Custard
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Butter an oven proof casserole dish.
- Combine eggs, sugar, salt, and pure vanilla extract.
- Add milk.
- Strain into buttered baking dish.
- Bake in pan of water at 325° F until firm.
- Do not allow water in oven to boil.
- Custard is done when knife inserted into center comes out clean.
Makes 6 servings of Baked Custard.
Shipping Cost Est