Recipe: Baked Old Bay Potato Sticks
Recipes using Old Bay Seasoning
Price Each: $12.72USD
- 2 to 3 large baking potatoes, scrubbed (peel if desired)
- 1/4 cup melted butter, or canola oil*
- 1/4 cup fine dry breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- Sour cream and ketchup to serve with potatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine breadcrumbs and Old Bay Seasoning in large plastic bag.
- Cut potatoes lengthwise into wedges.
- Roll pieces in melted butter or canola oil.
- Add a few potatoes to the bag and shake to coat.
- Place potatoes skin side down on a baking sheet.
- Bake until potatoes are tender, about 30 minutes (depends on thickness of potato wedges - if cut thin, reduce baking time).
*Reduce saturated fat intake by using canola oil instead of butter.
Shipping Cost Est