Recipe: Beefy Noodles
Recipes using Tones Minced Garlic
Price Each: $16.87USD
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 2 tbsps butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 tsp dried minced garlic
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- Dash pepper
- 2 8oz cans tomato sauce
- 3 oz pkg cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- 8 oz wide egg noodles (6 to 6 1/2 cups)
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef in butter; stir to separate.
- Add onion, garlic, salt, sugar, pepper and tomato sauce.
- Cover; simmer 20 minutes.
- In bowl, blend cream cheese with sour cream.
- Meanwhile cook noodles as directed on pkg; drain.
- Arrange half the noodles in 2 1/3 qt casserole.
- Cover with layer of cream cheese mixture, then meat sauce.
- Repeat layers and top with shredded cheese.
- Bake about 20 minutes or until bubbling.
Servings: 6 to 8
Shipping Cost Est