- 3 cups flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 cup Hershey’s chocolate syrup
- 1/4 tsp almond extract
- Butter a 10” tube pan. Line bottom with buttered wax paper.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, and salt. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each.
- Combine milk and vanilla. Add this to the egg mixture alternately with flour mixture, beginning and ending with dry ingredients.
- Blend the batter, but do not overbeat.
- Turn 2/3 of the batter into tube pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
- Sift the baking soda into the chocolate syrup and mix with almond extract.
- Add chocolate mixture to remaining batter. Pour this on top of batter in pan.
- Smooth top do not stir to marbleize, Bake in the middle of a 350° F. oven for about 65-70 minutes.
- Cool in pan.
Shipping Cost Est