Recipe: Boiled Leg of Pork with Sauce
Recipes using Tones Curry Powder
Price Each: $12.66USD
- 1 small cucumber
- 1 pound leg of pork
- 2 teaspoons scallions, chopped
- 2 teaspoons ginger root, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Dried chili pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1-1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons broth
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Peel and cut cucumber in half lengthwise, seed and chop into 1/4-inch slices and arrange on a plate.
- Place leg of pork in saucepan. Cover with water and bring to boil. Simmer 20 minutes. Turn off heat and leave meat in water until water cools off.
- Take meat out, remove skin and slice meat crosswise as thin as possible. Arrange meat on cucumber.
- Place scallions, ginger root, garlic and chili pepper in a bowl.
- Heat oil until it smokes and pour oil into mixture in bowl immediately.
- Add rest of seasonings and stir.
- Pour sauce on meat and serve.
Shipping Cost Est