Recipe: Braised Eggplant w/ Ginger and Soy Sauce
Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $19.36USD
- 1 pound of Japanese eggplants, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup olive or canola oil
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 pinch finely minced garlic
- 1 pinch dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp sliced green onion
- Slice eggplants into rounds.
- Using a small amount of canola or olive oil saute the rounds, stirring often, until they just begin to brown.
- Add the vinegar and soy sauce and mix well.
- Add the rest of the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and cook, covered, for 6 to 7 minutes.
- Cool to room temperature before serving or they may be chilled for later use.
Shipping Cost Est