Recipe: Broccoli Casserole II
Recipes using Tones Garlic Powder
Price Each: $16.94USD
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 6 tbsp butter or margarine
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 8 ounce jar pasteurized cheese
- 2 packages frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup soda cracker crumbs
- Saute onion in 4 tablespoons butter until soft.
- Stir in flour and add water.
- Stir over low heat until mixture thickens and comes to a boil.
- Blend in cheese and garlic powder. Combine sauce and broccoli.
- Add eggs and mix gently.
- Place in greased 1 1/2 quart Pyrex dish and top with cracker crumbs and remaining butter.
- Bake at 350° F. for 40 minutes or until done.