Recipe: Broccoli Dip
Recipes using Tabasco Sauce
Price Each: $10.18USD
Broccoli Dip Ingredients
- 4 scallions, diced
- 1 stick butter or margarine
- 1 pkg frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 can condensed mushroom soup
- 1 small can chopped mushrooms
- 1 roll Kraft Nippy cheese, broken up
- 1/4 tsp garlic salt
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 cup toasted slivered almonds
- Pkg Pepperidge Farm very thin sliced bread
To make Broccoli Dip
- Preheat oven to 250° F.
- Saute scallions in butter until clear (not crisp).
- Mix rest of ingredients except bread and cook slowly to a boil, stirring often.
- Serve Broccoli Dip hot in chafing dish with Toast Tips
- Make toast tips by triming crusts from bread and cut each slice into 4 triangles.
- Bake for 1 hr.
Shipping Cost Est