Recipe: Broiled Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Recipes using McCormick Organic Rosemary
Price Each: $5.98USD
- 12 large mushrooms
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 cup fine soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 2 tbsp cream
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- rosemary or oregano to taste (1/4 tsp to 1/2 tsp)
- Preheat broiler.
- Clean mushrooms. Remove and chop the mushroom stems.
- In a skillet, heat one tablespoon of butter, add the onions and chopped mushroom stems and cook about two minutes.
- Add the bread crumbs, bacon, enough cream to moisten the mixture and the seasonings.
- Place the mushroom caps on a baking sheet and brush with the remaining butter which has been melted.
- Broil mushrooms cup side down in the pre-heated broiler about two minutes.
- Remove the mushroom caps from the oven, invert and fill the mushroom caps with the stuffing.
- Brush tops of caps with melted butter and broil about three minutes longer.
Shipping Cost Est