Recipe: Caribbean Pork
Recipes using McCormick Garlic Salt
Price Each: $15.40USD
- 2 tbsps soy sauce
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp Chinese Five Spice
- 1/2 tsp dried crushed red pepper
- 12 ozs stir fry pork OR pork tenderloin, cut into 1/2 inch thick strips
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 8 ozs fresh mushrooms, sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin slices
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut milk
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 4 cups (5 ounces) packed spinach leaves
- Combine soy sauce, ginger, five spice and crushed red pepper in a medium bowl. Add pork, tossing to coat.
- Cover and marinate in refrigerator 15 minutes or longer.
- Heat oil in a large skillet or wok over medium high heat until hot; add pork and stir fry 1 to 3 minutes or until outside surface is browned.
- Add mushrooms, red bell pepper and onions and stir fry until onion is tender, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk, garlic salt and spinach. Cook 3 to 5 minutes or until spinach in wilted, stirring occasionally.
Serve over hot rice or noodles.
Shipping Cost Est