Recipe: Chafing Dish Meatballs
Recipes using McCormick White Pepper
Price Each: $32.83USD
Chafing Dish Meatballs
To make Chafing Dish Meatball Recipe
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/2 cup package bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup shortening
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/4 cup water
- Stuffed green olives
- 2 cups tomato juice
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- 20 ounce can of pineapple chunks
- In a large bowl combine the ground beef, bread crumbs, sea salt, white pepper, egg, and milk. Mix well by hand.
- Shape the beef mixture into 1/2" to 3/4" balls by rolling in your hand. Place the shaped balls into a shallow pan that has been greased with the shortening.
- Place the meatballs into a 350° F oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, add the tomato sauce, and flour to a 3 quart non-stick saucepan, and stir until smooth. Add barbecue sauce, and water and blend well.
- Remove the meatballs from the oven, and drain off any grease. Add pineapple chunks, and stuff olives to meatballs, then pour the tomato barbecue sauce mixture over top of the meatballs and bake for another 45 minutes.
- Transfer entire mixture to a chafing dish, and serve.
Shipping Cost Est