Recipe: Chicken Tortilla
Recipes using Tones Garlic Powder
Price Each: $12.84USD
- 2 or 3 chicken breasts
- 8 tortillas
- 1/2 small can green Ortega chili
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 pound grated sharp cheese
- 1 can full of broth from chicken breasts
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- Simmer chicken breasts until tender.
- Saute onions and chili pepper in butter. Add garlic powder.
- Add undiluted soups and can of broth and stir until smooth.
- Cut chicken into large pieces.
- Pour some sauce into buttered casserole.
- Cover with tortillas cut into fourths.
- Add layer of cut-up, cooked chicken, then a layer of cheese. Repeat, ending with cheese as top layer.
- Bake at 350° F. for 30 to 40 minutes.
Shipping Cost Est