Recipe: Chicken Breast Saute with New Potatoes
Recipes using Tones Chicken Bouillon Cubes
Price Each: $15.23USD
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 4 - 6 large chicken breasts
- 1 sliced onion
- 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- 2 tbsps flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1/4 tsp white pepper
- 1 small can white potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup red wine
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/4 tsp dried parsley flakes, for garnish
- Melt butter in skillet.
- Saute chicken breasts on both sides until brown.
- Add onion and garlic; cook 5 mins.
- Dissolve chicken bouillon cube in 1 cup hot water.
- In small bowl mix flour, salt and pepper; slowly stir in dissolved bouillon cube.
- Pour flour mixture over browned chicken.
- Simmer covered about 25 mins or until chicken is tender.
- Add potatoes and wine; heat thoroughly.
- Garnish with parsley.
Shipping Cost Est