Recipe: Chinese Beef
Recipes using McCormick Ground Ginger
Price Each: $25.73USD
- 1/2 cup onion strips
- 1/2 cup bias cut celery strips
- 1/2 cup green pepper slices
- 2 minute (cube) steaks, 1/4” strips
- 1 can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground ginger
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 1/2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1/3 cup cup sliced water chestnuts
- 1 medium tomato, cut in wedges
- Stir-fry first 3 ingredients until crisp-tender. Remove and set aside.
- Add meat to hot skillet; brown quickly. Add mushrooms and saute quickly.
- Mix 1 cup water to next 5 ingredients. Add to skillet.
- Cook until thickens. Add reserved vegetables, water chestnuts and tomato; heat gently about 2 minutes.
- Serve over rice.
Makes 3 to 4 servings.
Shipping Cost Est