Price Each: $13.65USD
2 cup flour
1/4 cup oatmeal
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1 tsp pure vanilla extract
Chopped nuts (optional)
12 oz chocolate chips
1 Hershey chocolate bar
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the flour, oatmeal, baking soda.
3. Grate Hershey's chocolate bar. Mix grated chocolate with flour mixture.
4. In separate large mixing bowl, combine butter, sugars, eggs and vanilla. Cream together.
5. Add the flour mixture, a little a a time, mixing between additions.
6. Add chocolate chips, and nuts. Mix well.
7. Roll dough into 1 1/4 inch balls, and place about 2 inches apart on an ungreased cookie sheet.
8. Bake 8 to 12 minutes.